OpenELEC Forum
Hot drink recipes Warm body and warm welcome in winter - Printable Version

+- OpenELEC Forum (https://forum.openelec.tv)
+-- Forum: Generic Forum (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: DISPLAY (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Hot drink recipes Warm body and warm welcome in winter (/showthread.php?tid=127731)

Hot drink recipes Warm body and warm welcome in winter - charil - 01-14-2021

[Image: Hot.jpg]

How many times through the cold wind will still be the same, no one will warm your heart ... It's okay Single, don't care! Come to warm your body with these 12 hot drink recipes, a way to cool down the cold and help your body feel warm even without a girlfriend

I remember that last winter only brewed hot tea and hot coffee until Ian. When coming this year, I try to find something new in life. In my heart I want a hot drink to drink as a menu to relieve the cold, we present you how to make 12 hot drink recipes. Pamper people with cold. There are many styles to choose from, such as hot chocolate, cream, green tea, latte, mocha, tea, dried fruit Tofu water, black sesame, tofu water, etc. Each menu is delicious. Anyone looking for a cold drink should not miss out.

1.Hot chocolate

Treat chocolate lovers with a chic hot drink like creamy hot chocolate. Start from brewing cocoa to taste as you like. Like very sweet or less sweet. End with whipping cream And sprinkle a little cocoa People who are on a diet would regret not having a taste.

2.Green tea latte, green tea with hot fresh milk

Anyone interested in making a fragrant green tea latte to drink in the morning, get a cool air, try to take a look at the hot milk green tea recipe from Mr. RinS CookBook. The face is very attractive to drink with soft milk foam, mixed with milk scented green tea, drink gently. Eating with green tea cake will be even more delightful.

3. Red Velvet Hot Chocolate

After drinking the creamy hot chocolate Come but still not satisfied Let's try another cool drink made from chocolate. Introducing Red Velvet Hot Cocoa, this recipe adds a dash of red color to your hot drink too, giving it a gorgeous red look. This is another glass that I want you to try this winter.

4. Indian milk tea

If you are bored with hot drinks like hot tea, try switching to an Indian milk tea or chai recipe from RinS CookBook. Our hero is Indian black tea leaves Combined with soft milk foam, very fragrant.

Continue reading : ทางเข้าjoker123

RE: Hot drink recipes Warm body and warm welcome in winter - fafa - 01-14-2021

its sound so yummy Tongue

RE: Hot drink recipes Warm body and warm welcome in winter - alexaadams455 - 01-22-2021

ROASO COUPONS
Welcome to roaso.com! Roaso.com supplies thousands of types of fashionable clothing, shoes, jewels, sexy lingerie and accessories. The company focuses on high quality and new trend in order to offer the most popular products to customers all over the world. Besides, the company is also committed to offer affordable price. Roaso.com expects that everyone can find loved products and enjoy shopping here.

RE: Hot drink recipes Warm body and warm welcome in winter - alexaadams455 - 01-25-2021

MUNCHERY COUPON CODE
Munchery promo code saves big. The new Munchery is a recipe site built on the amazing work of Munchery's culinary team and the passion that its customers had for its meals and the Munchery brand.