OpenELEC Forum
Auto-Mount DVD Disc in File manager - Printable Version

+- OpenELEC Forum (https://forum.openelec.tv)
+-- Forum: Generic Forum (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: KODI (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Auto-Mount DVD Disc in File manager (/showthread.php?tid=32357)

Auto-Mount DVD Disc in File manager - protocol77 - 04-28-2012

hey guys i have a few dvd discs i want to copy to my htpc i am using file manager and simply copying the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folder over however i have noticed that if the machine is on and i insert a disc i do the usually copy in file manager but when i eject that disc and put the next one it i get the Play Disc button appear on the main menu but i cannot see the drive in file manager and the only way i can get it to display again is to reboot the system with the disc in the drive

does anyone know a way around this so i don't have to reboot the machine everytime i want to copy more than one disc onto my machine

Re: Auto-Mount DVD Disc in File manager - sraue - 04-28-2012

this is a known problem in xbmc, we have *hopefully* solved this with our next beta. please test this again after we released beta 3 (1.95.3) and report back.

thanks

Stephan

Re: Auto-Mount DVD Disc in File manager - protocol77 - 04-29-2012

thanks for the info i will test out the problem when the next release comes out (Hopefully Soon Smile)

thanks

Re: Auto-Mount DVD Disc in File manager - protocol77 - 05-03-2012

Ok i have installed the latest version and tried the issue by inserting several discs and it worked great for the first two discs but after that the same issue again it will display the "Play Disc" button on the main menu but will not show up in file manager

also just so you know the second disc i entered displayed (Busy) instead of (DVD) when it was inserted it was still accessible but in case it helps at all i thought i would mention it

i also tried re-inserting the first two discs back in just in case it was the other discs that is causing it to not be display but they would also not work now either

so unfortunately is not completely fixed only the first two out of the four discs i tried worked

Had a good read of this page :) - FrankJScott - 05-11-2020

Always love this page Smile Btw, if you want to see the best info on the Mastiff breed of dog, I highly suggest this consultant about the mastiff breed along with this helpful resources about mastiff dogs and this get more about the mastiff breed and don't forget this click to investigate about mastiff dogs , not to mention this official site on mastiff dogs alongside this find more on mastiff dogs and this the on mastiffs and don't forget this other about the mastiff breed and this sneak a peek at this website on the mastiff breed along with this previous on mastiffs too! Also worth mentioning check over here on the mastiff breed together with this more bonuses on mastiffs , it's awesome info.

Loved browsing this blog :) - FrankJScott - 05-12-2020

Love a good read of this forum Smile Btw, if you want to see the best info about the Mastiff breed of dog, I highly suggest this my response on dog breeds along with this helpful resources on dog health and this visit this page on dog training and don't forget this original site funny dog pics , not to mention this more info here on dog health alongside this discover more here about dog breeds and this basics funny dog pics and don't forget this i was reading this funny dog pics and this what do you think on dog breeds along with this directory about dog training too! Also worth mentioning click here now on dogs together with this try this out about dog training , it's awesome info.