OpenELEC Forum
rsync and screen issue RPi version not working - Printable Version

+- OpenELEC Forum (https://forum.openelec.tv)
+-- Forum: Generic Forum (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: OPENELEC ADDONS (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Forum: unofficial OpenELEC Addons (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: rsync and screen issue RPi version not working (/showthread.php?tid=67750)

rsync and screen issue RPi version not working - memoe - 10-19-2013

Is anyone else using the Unofficial repo on Pi for rsync or screen? They seem to be the wrong binaries. I did down load the latest Pi (3.0) repo zip file.

Code:
host:~ # file /storage/.xbmc/addons/network.backup.rsync/bin/rsync
/storage/.xbmc/addons/network.backup.rsync/bin/rsync: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1
(SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 3.0.0, stripped

I have a workaround. I've copied the rsync binary from the repo and renamed it by hand. I do have another openelec machine and they share a database for videos and music. The other machine is _not_ a Pi. I'm so confused. I've uninstalled and reinstalled for the last few unofficial repo versions and I get the same thing.

Thoughts? Comments? Thanks in advance.

--
~memoe~

rsync and screen issue RPi version not working - seo - 10-19-2013

network.backup.rsync/bin/rsync: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 3.0.0, stripped

you have installed the WRONG repository zipfile. uninstall all addons including the repo. purge /storage/.xbmc/addons/packages. download the right zip and reinstall

P.S: you can not share /storage/.xbmc/addons between PI and a x86 pc. do not do that.

rsync and screen issue RPi version not working - usafbeach - 10-20-2013

Hey all,

I think I'm having a similar issue. I have 3.2.3 running on my Pi and I've installed the 3.x Pi Unofficial repo (from http://unofficial.addon.pro/). When I try to install rsync, it says "Downloading 0%" and then nothing happens. Several other repo's (tcpdump) install fine. Thoughts?

rsync and screen issue RPi version not working - memoe - 10-21-2013

seo post=89427 Wrote:you have installed the WRONG repository zipfile. uninstall all addons including the repo. purge /storage/.xbmc/addons/packages. download the right zip and reinstall

Thanks seo. Clearing out the /storage/.xbmc/addons/packages/ was the missing trick!

I had unistalled, reinstalled, deleted the remaining directories for the addons. I'm sure I did initially install the wrong repo zip file. Is it possible that these repo zip files could have an arch as part of the file name? I may not be the first or last to get the wrong one by mistake.

Thanks again,
--
~memoe~

rsync and screen issue RPi version not working - memoe - 10-21-2013

usafbeach post=89530 Wrote:Hey all,

I think I'm having a similar issue. I have 3.2.3 running on my Pi and I've installed the 3.x Pi Unofficial repo (from http://unofficial.addon.pro/). When I try to install rsync, it says "Downloading 0%" and then nothing happens. Several other repo's (tcpdump) install fine. Thoughts?

After I git my repo issue fixed, I saw the exact same thing. I already had a work around. Sorry I can't be more help. I suspect someone else will be able to reproduce this error. I see this in the log:
Code:
15:29:33 T:2661274720 WARNING: FillBuffer: curl failed with code 22
15:29:33 T:2661274720 WARNING: FillBuffer: Reconnect, (re)try 1
15:29:33 T:2661274720 WARNING: FillBuffer: curl failed with code 22
15:29:33 T:2661274720 ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.
15:29:33 T:2661274720 ERROR: DeleteFile - cant delete file </storage/.xbmc/addons/packages/networ
k.backup.rsync-3.1.2.zip>. trying lower case </storage/.xbmc/addons/packages/network.backup.rsync-3.1.2.zip>

--
~memoe~

RE: rsync and screen issue RPi version not working - rosstaylor505 - 01-20-2020

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
릴게임

Love checking this article :) - FrankJScott - 05-06-2020

Love checking out this article Smile Btw, if you want to know where to buy the best nasal dilators online, I highly suggest this top nose dilatador for nostrils website along with this superiore nostril dilatatore for russare profile and this super nasal dilatador for snoring page and don't forget this superiore nose dilatatore for nostril, not to mention this superiore naso dilator for snoring profile alongside this migliore nasal dilator for nostrils website and this migliore nose dilatador for nostril website and don't forget this best nasal dilator for nostrils and this grande nostril dilatador for nostrils page along with this grande nasale dilator for nostrils website too! Don't forget superiore nasal dilatador for nostril site along with this top nasal dilator for schnarchen forum and this grande nostril dilatador for nostrils site and don't forget this great nasal dilator for nostrils as well as this migliore noson nasal dilator page along with this great noson patency definition page and this best noson dilatatore nasale site and don't forget this best noson nasenpflaster gegen schnarchen, not to mention this best noson nariz tapada profile alongside this bene noson dilatatore site and this grande noson dilatatore nasale site and don't forget this top noson nasal dilator and this bene noson dilatatore site along with this best noson cerotti per non russare website too, not forgetting this superiore noson patency definition forum, as well as top noson ekoy page and finally best noson ekoy site for good measure.

I would be remiss not to suggest this top rated nasal dilator url along with this top rated nasal dilator profile and this fantastic cerotti nasali reading and don't forget this good cerotti nasali web site , not to mention this good nasal web site alongside this good nasal forum and this great nasal forum and don't forget this top ekoi article and this fantastic ekoi site along with this essential ekoi profile too! Also check out this awesome nasal dilator web site along with this awesome patency definition web site and this recommended patency definition page and don't forget this top patency definition profile , not to mention this good dilatatore profile along with this top dilatatore page and this fantastic dilatatore reading and finally this good cerotti nasali website is great too!