OpenELEC Forum
HTPT SYSTEM - Customize Kodi (Beta Stage) - Printable Version

+- OpenELEC Forum (https://forum.openelec.tv)
+-- Forum: Generic Forum (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: OPENELEC ADDONS (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Forum: unofficial OpenELEC Addons (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: HTPT SYSTEM - Customize Kodi (Beta Stage) (/showthread.php?tid=77620)

Pages: 1 2

HTPT SYSTEM - Customize Kodi (Beta Stage) - htpt - 07-23-2015

Hello, my name is Gal and i am the developer of the HTPT system.
It's actually Kodi with a lots of new features, never seen before!

The download version is on Beta stage at the moment and is not English ready yet!
There are still a lots of works to do in order to have it ready for all of you and i would really appreciate any help in:

- Translating the system addons. Edited: 80% done!
- Testing how the system work in English.
- Having a list of must have addons for the English community.

Requirement:
- Python Skill and addons development experience.
- Skin development experience.
- Good will Smile

*One requirement is enough.

P.S. Only support OpenELEC at this stage!

Pardon me for the lack of information but i am assuring you, many of you will like it very much, i hope to make a better impression somewhere in the near future!

Those of you who are willing to join the project with me are welcome to ask for the download link.
Then if you found out to like the idea and are willing to share with the community on your free time, i would be more then happy to have you in this team as equal as i am Wink.

HTPT SYSTEM - Customize Kodi (Beta Stage) - kniazio - 07-27-2015

Welcome.
I ask for a link
kniazio@poczta.onet.pl

Is this system will be in English?
Is the system will read / write or just read only?

HTPT SYSTEM - Customize Kodi (Beta Stage) - chewitt - 07-28-2015

If it's an OE clone it will be read-only because that's how OE is designed. NB: If you are going to bundle piracy addons into your project we will pull this thread and ban all further mention of it.

HTPT SYSTEM - Customize Kodi (Beta Stage) - finalmakerr - 07-28-2015

Thank you all for your reply!

Kniazio i sent you the link.
chewitt i am to blame for the lack of information provided.
The main goal behind the project is to increase Kodi users!
The project have everything it's need but someone from outside my country which is Israel by the way.
Once we settle with some people who like the idea, the time it's take to official launch it will be swift i promise.
The project itself is not new at all as it's running for over a year now on hundreds of houses in here.
In other hand, the installer script is pretty new but it's will be official this week (for Israel atm).

You may find some video information in YouTube or Facebook for now..

I promise to get you all much more in deep information in a few weeks.

@htpt (or finalmakerr): I looked at the Facebook page via Google translate. For the record please answer the following question with a Yes/No answer: Does HTPT bundle or provide Kodi video streaming plugins that provide "free" access to copyright protected media?

Hey chewitt,

No.
But to make it clear:
By saying bundle you mean installed with?
By saying provide you mean giving access too it? aka unblocking the unofficial addons?

The HTPT require only it's self addons which provide no contents at all, mainly services and scripts.

I am really not trying to make any point here but help the community.

In the release notes on the FB page there are multiple references to adding video streaming addons. OpenELEC follows the Kodi teams policy and stance on the pre-bundling of our product with addons and services that encourage or facilitate piracy and other forms copyrighted media theft. Users are free to do what they like with their own box but we do not want to be associated with people making pre-bundle distros from OE that contain such plugins. I'll admit that the context of your project may be a little "lost in translation" as there is not much information and everything is in Hebrew.

Thanks again for your reply chewitt,

I will say again the HTPT doesn't add any piracy or even addons that even contain contents, it's the users who can add those addons if he wish.
The HTPT offer automation for any other addon if it's installed , again by the user itself.

Now i understand your point and i respect your duty so i won't be offended if you have to do it.

Now about the lack of information, ahh well as i said i am looking for people around the world to join the project. Even if i had all information translated, what's the point? The people who can really contribute at this stage are the one who won't need any information but to use the software which is ready by the way!
If i can build this team, it's will be a pleasure for the world i promise you that!

Once i can i will provide more information i promise!
ohh and great work with the translation there Smile

HTPT SYSTEM - Customize Kodi (Beta Stage) - kniazio - 07-29-2015

I do not know what you want to achieve by copying something that is perfect.
If you want to przyczymińá to the development of Openelec and feel up to it bbcode.txt done insert_posts.sh mybb_posts.csv mybb_posts.sql new newnew oej34_kunena_messages.csv oej34_kunena_messages_text.csv oej34_kunena_messages_text.sql oej34_kunena_users_banned.csv oej34_kunena_users.csv oej34_users.csv old openelecj34prod.sql posts.sh replace.sh table_posts test.csv test.txt update_sample.sql Try to add Pilight http://openelec.tv/forum/unofficial-openelec-addons/77656-pilight
Then Openelec will become even more popular.

HTPT SYSTEM - Customize Kodi (Beta Stage) - nickr - 07-29-2015

finalmakerr post=144590 Wrote:Thanks again for your reply chewitt,

I will say again the HTPT doesn't add any piracy or even addons that even contain contents, it's the users who can add those addons if he wish.
The HTPT offer automation for any other addon if it's installed , again by the user itself.

Now i understand your point and i respect your duty so i won't be offended if you have to do it.

Now about the lack of information, ahh well as i said i am looking for people around the world to join the project. Even if i had all information translated, what's the point? The people who can really contribute at this stage are the one who won't need any information but to use the software which is ready by the way!
If i can build this team, it's will be a pleasure for the world i promise you that!

Once i can i will provide more information i promise!
ohh and great work with the translation there Smile
Where is your source repository please?