OpenELEC Forum
It was another morning - Printable Version

+- OpenELEC Forum (https://forum.openelec.tv)
+-- Forum: Generic Forum (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: INSTALLATION (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: It was another morning (/showthread.php?tid=90656)

It was another morning - ylq - 03-16-2019

It was another morning in the morning, the sun was early and early, and it seemed that the earth would not be peeled off Wholesale Newports. It was not comfortable. The red stove was so radiant that it could not open its eyes Newport 100S Cigarettes, but the sky seemed to like it. The white clouds of the big regiment are adorned with the blue sky curtains, showing that they are noble and elegant, graceful and luxurious, and the drow is not group but my heart is cool and cool, and the days that have passed away cannot be reproduced; squandering youth can not come again. Only careless, only the sky and the earth, the universe and the sky, inexhaustible, inexhaustible, we humans, far from such a glorious depression, thousands of difficult to solve. The thunder is rumbling, adding more thoughts. It��s a lot of hot summers and hot summers. It��s a lot of old mother-in-law��s wife��s sorrowful pains and worries. It��s a lot of sons�� daughters�� business, and it��s a dream for many years, and it��s a dream. Chaos is a departure from the hustle and bustle, not a taste in the heart of a lovesickness, a wonderful illusion. In the past, how should I relish the faint past. This, let myself, hang on the stomach, the grain is sobbing in the bottom of my heart, do not know, how to face this The heart, the heart is hot and breaks people's wealth, such as killing parents, not wearing hatred, who does not remember. I see that I have a hard time, hard work, hard work, hard work, a so-called, a moment, turned into nothing, Like a bubble floating clean, a few people can feel at ease, rejoicing for destruction; unless it is difficult to bear humiliation, it will not abandon everything, wave a hand, and succumb to it, no longer see the possibility of spring candle, dream come true; Xia Zhinian I want to chase the clouds and rain; the coolness of autumn, the red leaves of the sorrows; the sorrows of winter, returning to the basics of the rain. The rain clouds are all over the window, the wind and the flowers are blowing, the wind is blowing down the ground, and all the stems and stems are broken. In the water, the life is turned into mud, and the blankness of the earth is a redemption of Zhuangzi's thoughts. It is the philosophical understanding of Laozi's philosophy. It is the torture of the soul and soul, asking the heavens, the desires to harm people, the sin derivative; the contentment is always happy Marlboro Cigarettes For Sale, the harsh ones The moment, the reality of the pull back, the red dust mites, the flooding of the water, the dismantling of the bridge, the unloading and killing, is very normal, and it is the foresight of the tyrants of the tyrants. It is the inevitable opening of Wu Dalang, and the land is everywhere in the Bayu The ignorance of the small people is unscrupulous. The arrogance of the unscrupulous means makes Song Jiang's ambitions harm the heavens, ruin the loyalty and filial piety, and harm many heroes such as Wu Song, Lin Chong, Lu Zhishen, etc., and report to the ghost gates Buy Cigarettes Online Free Shipping, sighing and sighing. The red whirlpool, walking and walking, sturdy and sturdy. Grasp yourself, not trapped by the mudslide disaster, misunderstand a lifetime of happiness and peace, repent of the original, is not worth the sadness of the heart, embrace the cold rain, hurricane and pain, tears sobbing; The keys are knocked, sings, and travels all over the world, across the four fields. No need to mourn the lingering past, for tomorrow and the futureife, what is an eternal wind? The rain is down, the warriors are running; the silent majority, squatting in the corner, is gorgeous turning? Or other. I am silent, don't lean on the old, don't respect the old, don't catch the mouse, fill the cat with the saint. Unscrupulous behavior, it is the cat's face, cracking the evil wizard, the trembling ghosts of the late night, recruiting and swearing, creating sinful tailoring, enthusiasm, sorrow, sadness, a video. A river of splashing landscape, who is tired? Who is drunk? Who will love the mountain road bends, rugged, bumpy roads, the scenery is still charming. There is a good old, there is a good old fire; there is a good old fire, you can make a comfortable. Do not fear that the big fish eat more meat, Although it is very cool, but the probability of illness, cholesterol, blood lipids and blood sugar, must be multiplied, hospital beds, greetings faster and more screaming songs, a strong blow on the red dust road, deep feelings, full of vicissitudes, filled with tears; Lonely squatting, thinning the body, mistakenly hurricane and bitter rain, alone guarding the cold, falling, licking everything, don't choose a mouth; life scorpion Cigarette Wholesalers, scorpion filled with a belly; lower throat three inches, do not know the letter Only know Into the intestines, into the urine, squatting on a pair of pants, toilet washing ditch spring, summer, autumn and winter, Qin Yun poetry soul,recall, in the distant years, blurred in the table, sedimentation of the past and the present, carrying the water canoe, over the heart The lungs are paralyzed, go to the clear sky, and the self-speaking has a fold, the depth is clear, life, you and me, are doing one thing, marching toward death, it is difficult to escape everyone. Flowers bloom, telling the smoke and rain pavilion, red Yan Shuxiang, full of poetry, dwelling, reading, poetry, ridicule, writing, heart, and spirit, collecting sun and moon stars, exhibition essence jade, hiding in the heart, fragrance, scent One, the first year of the year, the drunk is incomparable to the aftertaste, the honeymoon, everyone is walking, it is impossible to find exactly the same two people, rare in the world, less in the sky; but occasionally accidents, it is also a normal range. As long as you live in the world, you will have trouble every day; unless you are lucky enough to reach heaven, God's lords are also in trouble with you, looking for you to walk across the road, all the way to the scenery, all the way to go, people come and go, fragments shuttle, wander, With the years of Wang Yang, the annual rings, one by one, still, in the laughter, the atrium spreads the sky at this time, baked into soft, began to jump out of the petals, cumbersome leaves, scattered seasons, sowing seeds, planting hope, planting dreams No need to fall in love, once the time has to be swayed, as you sway Yangliuyiyi, hang down, February scissors, spring weather and rain; I do not know the cutting of the fine leaves, there are a few: passionate, lingering, ecstasy? Blooming flowers, mining Peach blossom source, all over the mountains, red and beautiful, beautiful and beautiful people with a touch of sunshine, tens of thousands of blue waves, swaying, dying. In the past, the sea, the water, the pale white Cui Liu, from the heart, the rain and the flowers, the wind is generally blown to the ground, in the end of the world, in the cape, in the wild, leaving a story, please, guess a thorough, mystery with you.