OpenELEC Forum
Best gaming laptop? - Printable Version

+- OpenELEC Forum (https://forum.openelec.tv)
+-- Forum: Generic Forum (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: STORAGE (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: Best gaming laptop? (/showthread.php?tid=90949)

Pages: 1 2

Best gaming laptop? - hansolid - 04-15-2019

I am a college student and I play video games casually. Currently I am a console only player, but I am interested in PC gaming (really just for fun and so I can play with my buddies).
I cannot afford to dish out thousands for a full set up, so I am looking at gaming laptops as an alternative ($1,500 range).
I also just need a laptop for school since my current laptop is a potato.
I have no idea where to start and any help is appreciated

RE: Best gaming laptop? - Christina Mackenzie - 06-17-2019

Well, we're in a period of transition right now, and gaming laptops are at the forefront of some big shifts in technology. This means the price and spec of these laptops vary greatly, but the flipside to this is that you can often find decent gaming laptops much cheaper, as manufacturers try to cram in all the latest and greatest components to their flagship model, visit here .

RE: Best gaming laptop? - Dylan Schaw - 08-16-2019

HP Omen

RE: Best gaming laptop? - Zymurgy - 09-17-2019

Dell Inspiron i5577 15.6 Inch FHD Laptop

RE: Best gaming laptop? - ghdsport - 11-20-2019

Watch best games on lappy on GHD Sports apk. it was officially available on GHD Sports apk page. Now you can download ghd sports app and enjoy with your favorite videos...

RE: Best gaming laptop? - xofije8201 - 12-16-2019

I can suggest you Dell Inspiron i5577 for gaming laptop.

bestbusinessforstartups.xyz

RE: Best gaming laptop? - Kirsnir - 12-31-2019

I was really disappointed when I figured out that my laptop isn't able to handle VR games and there are some really good one that I want to play. You can check out a list here to find out what are thise games. So now I am about to buy a NUC, it seems to work well with VR, it's compact and the price isn't too high. Hope that I won't be disappointed with such a purchase.

RE: Best gaming laptop? - semidotinfotech - 03-02-2020

I have used ASUS ROG Zephyrus S GX531. I think it is best for gaming..

RE: Best gaming laptop? - Hauptbahnhof - 04-04-2020

Hello, my friend! I can understand you, I have a not so strong computer too. It is very hard to work on it or to play when it is not so powerful. Besides, did you thought about buying a new computer by parts? It will be much cheaper. Check more information about computer cases. Good review.

RE: Best gaming laptop? - business401k - 04-06-2020

(06-17-2019, 10:48 AM)Christina Mackenzie Wrote: Well, we're in a period of transition right now, and gaming laptops are at the forefront of some big shifts in technology. This means the price and spec of these laptops vary greatly, but the flipside to this is that you can often find decent gaming laptops much cheaper, as manufacturers try to cram in all the latest and greatest components to their flagship model, 
Thanks christina I just got the best info from your comment. We provide B2B Marketing