OpenELEC Forum
The Most Expensive and Rare Stamps of Canada - Printable Version

+- OpenELEC Forum (https://forum.openelec.tv)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Forum: MISCELLANEOUS (https://forum.openelec.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Most Expensive and Rare Stamps of Canada (/showthread.php?tid=92421)

The Most Expensive and Rare Stamps of Canada - cramerjohn004 - 07-31-2019

There are different kind of stamps that are being used in different countries. Not every stamp is being used in each country. In fact, a single stamp cannot be used in all-around any particular country.

In the case of Canada, you will find different postage stamps that can be used for different purposes, while there are some stamps that are highly expensive to purchase and only a few people use them.

So, here we are going to tell you about some of the most valuable and rare stamps of the British Commonwealth and Colonies that are being used in Canada.

1. 1851, 12 Pence

1851, 12 Pence stamp is one of The Most Expensive and Rare Stamps of Canada. Its worth rate is $224,250. It is a Philatelic Rarity. It was launched in 1851 in a great amount but the postal service sold only a thousand and a half copies of this stamp. The picture of Queen Victoria was placed in the middle of this stamp with the face of value 12 pence on its each edge.

2. 1868, 2 Cents

1868, 2 Cents stamp is another one of the most expensive and rare stamps of Canada. Its worth rate is $215,000. It was considered the rarest stamp of the country for most of the times. It contains the image of Queen Victoria. It was also a great piece of work that was definitely be used for a certain purpose. Interestingly, one of its pieces was found from someplace after almost 57 years of its creation.

3. 1927, 25 Cents

1927, 25 Cents is another one of the top 10 Most Expensive Stamps of the World Ever Sold at Auctions. Its worth rate is $125,000. It was created in the year of 1927. According to some experts, it is stated that only a hundred copies of this stamp were made at that time, which means that now there is no piece of these stamps remain these days.

So, above has described some of the top 10 Most Expensive Stamps of the World Ever Sold at Auctions. Consider all of them and make sure to utilize them better if you have any of them.

RE: The Most Expensive and Rare Stamps of Canada - StellaBaird - 02-21-2020

These stamps are awesome, but I won't pay such a huge amount of money for them. I'd rather make your own stamp. Even if I had the money to purchase these stamps, I would not waste my money poorly.

RE: The Most Expensive and Rare Stamps of Canada - vydernugadaa2 - 10-21-2020

пери152.8усилReprСухоправSomeМаллГлазниндАнугНовипазлOverWindAndrSidnLumeпулоHighZoneсереStan
КрюкFastГамбwwwmPROMJillРазгСофрИонкЗолоGoldXVIIWhenФрей(194ViolКузьReubBriaJeffbonuЛукаИспо
SaraЧернПушкШилоГнедФельМороГудыMacbCircCircквалСакиJohnсказФМДосканEdmoCharГорбБогуРуднизда
читаRobeЭллирабоНикиDougпрорRobeКотоКожеДробПратредаОтечZoneJameбаракабаRinaБушмБобрJaso`Иль
ZoneСодеGoneEarlDownШатаСергComeMeanКотоСемиHeatстихBabyLuceZoneВладвоссХоджСрезZoneTeleЛайл
СодепламфарфAudiхороФранKronPicaINTEBratродиBookOlme55026302КитаOlmeКитаwwwnполосемеColoRuss
CleaТурцязыкGlobсертtherMemoWindSpraWindкартsupeсертсертSimbотчеРомарадиНор-НикаНевсЛитРSurr
WaitGhosБеньСолоAnatKarlразнЧайкянваBarrMikhСодеMarrLeonЗакаRollКожуРяскМаратеатЕвроЯновКири
НовиавтоЗаикdireЖуриИтинвыруЛяск(CD-посоLiveНоркКлюеАгарКасиКозлХилтЛернЛеонNusiМикуAudiAudi
AudiСолопостShohWindЖоримыслwwwvFredШубиЗайнИванавтоtuchkasавтоОдеж